Health & Safety Policy Statement
As a responsible organisation, the Management of Nosak Group will conduct its business activities in such a manner as to prevent or minimise harm to people or damage to assets, the environment or the good reputation of the Group and Customers by:
- Considering first the health and safety of its employees, contractors and any third parties who may be affected by our activities.
- Creating a safe work environment by eliminating hazards and reducing risk.
- Ensuring that health, safety and environment (HSE) matters have equal status with all other primary business objectives.
- Protecting the environment, privet pollution and seek improvements in the efficient use of natural resources.
- Complying with all the relevant international, national and local laws, regulations, industrial standards and guidelines.
- Maintaining an excellent safety record of the company always and rewarding outstanding performance among staff.